To provide Cutaneous Leishmaniosis (CL) patient care during the CL treatment according to the CL MSF protocol and to doctors’ prescriptions. Following MSF protocols & guidelines in order to ensure good quality care of CL patients in MSF MOH CL health program, under the supervision of the CL Clinic Nurse and Outreach Manager.
· Implement & follow guidelines of the Cutaneous Leishmaniosis (CL) protocol.
· Receive patient at the CL clinic, prepare and organize CL treatment plan as per the prescription of MOH Dermatologist.
· Prepare and administer 4 weeks CL treatment of intra-muscular or intra-lesional injections as per medical prescription.
· As per doctor’s prescription, provide CL wound care and dressing as per MSF protocol.
· Ensure the collection of correct data both medical and drugs consumptions, as required/requested by the supervisor.
· Identify any drug reactions, side effects and provide first basic treatment for CL patients.
Stress Management, Commitment, Results,