The Project Coordinator (PC) delegates ad hoc some responsibilities to the Deputy Project Coordinator according to objective criteria taking into consideration sustainability in the treatment of the different dossiers. In general terms, the Deputy Project Coordinator will assist the PC in planning project’s objectives and priorities, by identifying the population’s health needs, analyzing the context, risks and constraints, and by calculating human and financial resources needed. He/she will contribute to the supervision, monitoring and follow-up together with the PC of all aspects of the projects in order to ensure its efficient and smooth functioning.
- Contribute to the analysis of the political, humanitarian, economic and social context in project area in order ensure that MSFs charter, policies and image are respected with regards to national employees, populations, authorities and partners.
- Contributes to the planning, supervision, monitoring and follow-up, together with the PC, of all aspects of the projects, according to the project plan, MSF operational policy and main strategic lines.
- Participate in the security management in the project, updating the security guidelines.
- Upon request of the PC, represents MSF within the project limits (local authorities, media, governmental and non-governmental bodies, etc.) and negotiates collaboration agreements. Legal representation is not delegable unless legally backed up (powers of attorney, etc.)
- Support the PC in planning and organizing project’s human resources, participate in their day-to-day management, in the induction of new staff, undertake evaluation of staff under his/her direct supervision and define training needs accordingly.
- Participate in exploratory missions according to the PC’s indications, in order to better comprehend context, priorities, constraints and population needs.
- Responsible for in the monthly reports according to guidelines (i.e. SitReps, medical statistical reports, etc.).
- Coordinate with Intersectional CL focal person as well as MoH at Provincial Level health Directorate.
- Coordinate with Provincial MoH vector control at central level in Peshawar.
- Interacts with other local actors govt and NGOs dealing with CL in KPK.
- Supports PC and other coordos in designing CL strategy Including outreach component.
- Collect and compiles stats, and Prepares consolidated reports as per guidelines (SitRep, monthly reports, annual repost etc related to CL activity (Peshawar and Bannu) in cooperation with intersectional CL focal point/medical researcher
- Supports intersectional CL focal point/medical researcher, Communication manager and MedCo for communication and advocacy matters related to CL.
- Supports intersectional CL focal point/medical researcher and MedCo for liaison with WHO on CL matters.
- Supervisor of Medical Activitiy Managers from Bannu and Peshawar
- Supports PC/MedCo for interaction with PDMA on CL related matters and in case of need of organizing Eprep CL team.
- Assist the Peshawar PC to monitor and report to him on key issues (security, risk, etc.) and provide support in analyzing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, in different administrations in order to improve decision making processes.
- Active participation in CMT and Project Implementation meetings
Leadership and good team management, Strategic vision, commitment to quality,