Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning his/her field of action and the team associated, according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Ensures the quality of the treatments and care in the service, identify the areas for improvement and, together with the MAM, the optimal way to address them.
- When needed, act as a Gynecologist; available to step in for emergency shift cover, or participate in the roster to allow for safe working hours for the Gynecologists.
- Follow up the evolution of the hospitalized/IPD patients, through daily visits, consultations and examinations, prescribing the necessary treatment following MSF protocols, deciding whether they can be discharged or transferred to other departments – in collaboration with other doctors.
- Coordinates and follows up the daily work plan of the team (absences, holidays).
- Act as focal point among the different actors in the center and particularly in the service, for all medical matters.
- Directly participating in emergencies and provide technical support to team on call, during worked hours and off hours
- Support medical team and arrange for the consultations or investigations required from external facilities.
- Follow up of patients referred in other facilities in close collaboration with liaison medical officer. Fill up the referral data base regularly. Inform MAM/PMR for validation of the referrals.
- Arrange, participate and collaborate with the team in writing and presenting MMR on a monthly basis.
- Producing monthly activity report and data analysis. Participate in compilation of monthly SitRep.
Medical Affairs, Patient Counseling, Medical Writing,