Providing nursing care, treatment, and follow-up of patients, according to doctors’ prescriptions, protocols applied in service and universal hygiene standards/precautions, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the targeted population.
Plan, control, and evaluate their ward/activities ensuring the quality of care and of all material for an optimal running of the activity, according to MSF values, policies and protocols, and universal health standards.
- Knowing, promoting, implementing and following up the universal hygiene standards/ precautions, bio-hazard prevention and infection control, respecting medical ethics and confidentiality.
- Organizing and carrying out care and treatments according to medical prescriptions, and assisting during consultations, daily rounds, and other medical procedures.
- Control the organization of the ward and of his/her team in the activity, as well as material resources of the activity.
- Monitor daily assessment of patients and evaluate their status and ongoing reassessment of unstable patients throughout the shift.
- Tracing the defaulter cases on daily basis by calling them on the day of first missed dose.
Stress Management, Commitment, Results,