To provide Cutaneous Leishmaniosis (CL) patient care during the CL treatment according the CL MSF protocol and to doctors’ prescriptions. Following MSF protocols & guidelines in order to ensure good quality care of CL patients in MSF MOH CL health program, under the supervision of the CL Medical Activity Manager, CL satellite Clinic Nurse and Outreach Manager.
· Follow guidelines of the Cutaneous Leishmaniosis (CL) protocol.
· Receive patient at the CL clinic, prepare and organize CL treatment plan as per prescription of MOH Dermatologist.
· Prepare and administer CL treatment of intra-muscular or intra-lesional injections as per medical prescription.
· As per doctor’s prescription, provide CL wound care and dressing as per MSF protocol.
· Ensure the collection of correct data both medical and drugs consumptions, as required/requested by the supervisor.
· Identify any drug reactions, side effects and provide first basic treatment for CL patients.
Stress Management, Flexibility, Commitment,