General objectives of the function:
Execute administrative and finance related tasks and follow up of project accountancy to support the Project Finance Manager following MSF standard and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and keep a strict control over monetary resources to achieve project objectives
KEY responsibilities include:
- Implementing cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, assisting the Project Fin Manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to en-sure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Processing the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity
- Carrying out all accounting tasks and activities, classifying, preparing and filing of all accounting pieces in accounting software, in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project Fi-nance Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Any other administrative task delegated by the Project Finance Manager.
Stress Management, Team Work and Cooperation, Results and Quality Orientation, Essential Computer Literacy,