Supervising the daily logistics activities and providing maintenance to the MSF equipment, facilities and infrastructures, according to MSF standards and protocols in order to maintain the facilities in perfect conditions and collaborate in the development of the mission.
• Monitoring maintenance activities of infrastructures, management of non-medical stocks and equipment according to MSF standards
• Ensuring the check and follow-up of facilities under the line managers supervision through daily visits to the facilities and reporting any anomalies or problems, evaluation of the rehabilitation needs and following up minor building rehabilitation work according to supervisors instructions; checking that premises observe security norms and monitoring the consumption of mechanical and electrical vehicles/machines/devices
• Planning together with the line manager the required checks and maintenance activities of energy systems/set-up according to MSF standards
• Coordinating and leading the logistics team under his/her responsibility which includes daily supervision, monitoring of the quality of work and the definition of each persons task, drawing up their working schedules; organizing and leading team meetings; participating in the recruitment of team personnel and attending logistics meetings and accounting for his activities
• Ensuring the vehicle fleet maintenance which includes planning and overseeing timely preventive and curative maintenance of all project vehicles according to MSF standards and Instructing and monitoring drivers on correct driving habits and standard checks.
· Assist the Peshawar log manager in monitoring all technical logistics, supply chain, HR and finance related activities in Bannu according to MSF protocols, standards and policies, in order to optimize the mission’s response to the needs of the target population and ensure an optimal running of the project
· Assist the Peshawar log manager in supervising a support structure and the timely execution of all curative and preventive maintenance and repairs for the effective management of all MSF equipment and facilities in order to ensure its good condition and usability.
· Supervise and train the teams of drivers, and any other staff involved in vehicle management in order to ensure their operating capabilities
· Manage the team of guards/crowd controllers
· Ensure construction/rehabilitation works and energy/electricity installation/maintenance
· Ensure the supply chain processes and systems, keep updated information on stocks (expiry dates, security level, pipeline and lead times) in order to ensure availability of all non-medical material and related services under optimal conditions.
· Ensure administration related activities, in close relation with Peshawar Finance-Admin Manager and in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the mission
· Coordinates the movements and collaboration with medical team/supply.
• Ensure administration related activities, in close relation with Peshawar Finance-Admin Manager and in accordance with the MSF purchasing and payment procedures for the project.
Results and Quality Orientation, Commitment to MSF Principles