RESERVE POOL for temporary replacements until March 2020
Provide medical care for the ER cases received in DHQ hospital Timergara, according to MSF treatment protocols and guidelines.
- Patient care, Emergency Room (ER): Provide medical care, treatment to patient and/or stabilize patient based on MSF protocols and guidelines. Responsible for the completion of the discharge notes for those patients who are sent home improved or the Referral Form for those patients who are referred to other department/s or treatment facilities from the ER.
- Patient care, High Dependency Unit (HDU): Monitor patients admitted in the HDU and provide emergency care for critical patients based on MSF protocols and guidelines. Liaise with the MOH consultants for second opinion on management and treatment of patients.
- Patient care, Observation Room and Isolation Room: Assess patient after giving medical care, treatment if patient will be discharged, or referred MSF identified referral structures as deemed necessary.
- Networking: Work together to assure quality of ER consultations and good overall management of the entire team (MSF-MoH), following MSF protocols and guidelines.
- Reporting: Inform the supervisor on the different notifiable diseases and coordinate with the external actors for testing and management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Essential: Good communication skills in English, Pashto and Urdu.
- Desirable: Good knowledge of Lower Dir community and culture.
Information for applicants:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for tests and interviews. MSF reserves the right to reject individual applications or cancel the whole of the recruitment process without notice.
If you are contacted for tests, we will require also the following documents: motivation letter, copy of your diploma, copy of your PMDC card and copy of your work certificates.
Selected candidates must be able to provide a NOC from the relevant DHQ and MS before getting a work contract issued.
Pashto, English, Medicine,