Main Responsibilities Scrub nurse
· Preparation of the operation
· Assisting the surgeon during the operation
· Preparing the patient for leaving theatre
· Collecting materialCirculating Nurse
Reception of the new-born
- Receiving patients in theatre
- Preparing theatre
- Installation of the patient
- Assisting the scrub nurse and surgeon during the operation
- Collecting material
Recovery room care
- Participate when needed in the reception of the baby for elective caesarean.
The applicants selected will have to:
- In collaboration with Gynaecologist/Surgeon, and Anaesthetist, provide immediate post-operative care and monitoring care, according to the MSF protocol
- Ensuring the medical file is complete with the medical prescription and recommendation from the anaesthetist for the patient to be shifted to post-operative room in IPD department
- Helping the team to transport of the patient from the recovery room to post-operative room in IPD Department
- Doing a good (oral and written) handover to the Nurse in IPD when the patient is shifted to IPD, with complete medical file.
· Observe the MSF charter.
· Perform all activity in line with the MSF protocols and procedures.
· Respect the time schedule and be at work on time (flexible at anytime).
· Treat the patient with care and respect providing good quality care.
· Respect the patient privacy and strictly respect community culture, norms.
· Maintain good relationship with other team members.
· Adhere to MSF Clinical Guidelines and protocols.
Stress Management, Patience, Gynecologist Consultancy,