• Apply medical knowledge and skills in diagnosis and prevention. Carry out Chronic hepatitis C consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment respecting MSF protocols.
• Ensure absolute confidentiality of medical data and patients’ information.
• To keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate adherence counselling about the treatment to follow, ensuring caretakers have understood and consent to the plan.
• Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care of the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with accepted hygiene standards.
• Participate in the collection and analysis of epidemiological data, checking its validity and informing the line manager or project medical referent about any problem or complication of the patients’ illness, medical error or the proper functioning of the department, equipment or material.
• Ensure ongoing internal training as necessary of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care, as well as participation in personal internal or external training available.
• Know and ensure all MSF medical protocols are follow and implement; checking universal precautions are always followed and reducing biohazard risks and improving infection prevention and control.
• Support staff health consultations as needed.
MS Office, Fluent In English, PMC Registration, Certified Medical Skills, Bengali Or Pashtun, International NGOs,