In close collaboration with the HP IEC Activities Manager, implementing and supervising educational campaigns according to MSF values, standards and procedures in order to increase awareness of the targeted population and to promote prevention and treatment of diseases in the project area
• In close collaboration with the HP manager, participating in the definition and update of the HP/IEC strategy and identifying indicators in order to monitor HP activities, results, and achievements. Supporting the HP manager in organizing and carrying out assessments and research on the impact of HP activities and identifying and reporting the constraints, difficulties or strength points of the HP strategy inside and outside the medical structures in order to reinforce the link between the communities and the project
• Providing support in selecting and developing quality pedagogical communication strategies towards the community. Planning information campaigns, including targets, objectives, methods and goals in order to increase awareness among the targeted population.
• Informing, according to protocols, community members and identified risk groups about health related issues
• Organizing health awareness sessions for MSFs medical and non-medical staff
• Identifying key actors (local authorities, local NGOs, traditional healers, formal or informal authorities) and being the focal point for the networking in order to support the dissemination of health information of the target population, and be the point of reference for the relation and networking with these subjects.
• Organizing, training, and supervising the HP team in terms of planning and organizing their work, supporting, evaluating and coaching of personnel, collecting reports and reporting the activities of each health worker and regularly visiting communities that are under his/her responsibility
• Supervising, in close collaboration with the HR department, the HR associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
MSF Section/Context Specific Responsibilities :
Essential Diploma/ Bachelor Degree in social sciences or education/pedagogy / or social work or related fieldDesirable Masters in same field
Essential working experience in MSF (1 year minimum) in health promotion activities, or training-education activities
Desirable: 1-year managing HP team.
Languages: Satisfactory level of English, proficient in Urdu and relevant local language essential
• Results and Quality Orientation L2
• Teamwork and Cooperation L2
• Behavioral Flexibility L2
• Commitment to MSF Principles L2
• Stress Management L3
Stress Management, Behavioral Flexibility, Teamwork & Cooperation, Results and Quality Orientation,