Responsible for the management of Field and office Human Resources Administration, Field volunteer support (pre and post mission support) and general administrative work in the HR department to facilitate the timely departure of expatriates from Pakistan (and Afghan nationals with Pakistani residential papers) for their missions.
- In conjunction with headquarters, managing visas, travel, legalization of documents (including protector stamp) and associated required processes for the arrival and departure of international staff from the country.
- Communicate all pre-departure information to the volunteers
- Being responsible for all administrative tasks required for personnel transiting through the Islamabad (incl. transportation, briefings, financial matters and lodging)
- Ensuring the adequate follow up regarding the personal’s health status (medical checkups – if required – and vaccination status per se) before departure.
- Organize all administrational briefing and debriefings with field volunteers with HQ and MSF South Asia office (Regional PSU, Dep HoHR and others when necessary)
- Contributes pro-actively to the improvement of the efficiency of the field placement process between all HR units involved.
- To ensure timely reimbursement of financial costs for the HR field staff
- Assist with recording statistics/reporting
Educational Qualifications: Graduate
Relevant Experience: At least 2 years experience in :
- Has proven experience in travel (business travel) and/or tourism industry
- Has proven experience in consular issues,visas,immigration and other complex travel and consular related expertise;
- Has proven administrative, organizational and computer skills
- English and Urdu
- Willingness to travel
- Computer Literacy
- Personal characteristics that include creativity, flexibility, and results- and solutions-driven.
Organizational Consulting, Regular Reports Making, Administrative Organization,