Perform repair / maintenance / construction works, according to the supervisor’s instructions and MSF standards, in order to ensure proper operations and prevent faults / deterioration of MSF equipment / installations / infrastructures.
• Carry out all minor works (repairs, construction etc.) requested by the line manager, as well as any task identified by the employee and approved by the line manager.
• Perform regular maintenance of MSF installations / equipment / infrastructures (base, house, store, warehouse, , etc.), particularly in line with a preventive maintenance plan (procedures to follow, schedule, etc.).
• In the event of faults / deterioration, diagnose the problem and propose possible solutions to the line manager and/or technical adviser.
• Perform any necessary tests / checks to confirm the proper operation of the installation or equipment after repair.
• Ensure effective management, protection and care of work tools (including site installations under the employee’s supervision) and keep the workshop tidy.
• Ensure that there are adequate stocks of consumables and materials for minor repairs and manage those stocks; placing orders in time.
• Keep all documents related to installations / equipment / infrastructures in order and update them regularly.
• Immediately inform the line manager of any problems that arise in the course of the work, particularly with regard to damage, loss, theft or attempted break-ins.
• Assist logistics department for any related work needed.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
· Verification and submission to supervisor/finance of utility bills of MSF premises
· Fueling and maintenance of Generators
· Maintenance of equipment and appliances
Stress Management, Results and Quality Orientation, Behavioural Flexibility,