The Phone Operator is responsible for the planning and follow-up of all MSF OCP Peshawar movements. He/She collects information and advice from the security office for all the movement from/to the sites of MSF OCP mission in Pakistan. He/She keeps the drivers updated on the security situation on the relevant roads.
1. Movement management and follow-up
2. Compiling security information
3. Movement information to drivers
4. General communication
- Initiate twice daily a short contact to capital and project sites, collect info about planned movements, share with Logistic Supervisor and Project Coordinator.
- Handle incoming and outgoing phone calls of the main office line, answer callers’ inquiries if possible or
transfer to a responsible colleague.
- Dispatch mails and parcels.
- Maintaining total discretion regarding internal or personnel information he has access to.
or equivalent experience with an INGO., Communication, Basic Computer Skills, Gynecologist Consultancy, Madical Writing, Medical Activity,