Medicines Sans Frontiers (MSF) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare.
MSF offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation (www.msf.org).
We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for:Timergara Lower Dir project with expected duration of possible contracts until January 2021 (MCH).
FEMALE MEDICAL OFFICER – MCH (Reserve Pool)
Provide medical care for the obstetrics and gynecological patients admitted in the MCH unit according to MSF treatment protocols.
- Obstetrics and gynecological patients care: Guarantee quality and follow up of patients in labour and during Pre and Post-partum period. Guarantee quality and follow up of new-borns. Assist complicated deliveries.
- Hygiene / asepsis, waste disposal and stock keeping
- Quality and continuity of care
- Service Assessment and Development
Knowledge and Skills:
- Essential: Good communication skills in English, Pashto and Urdu.
- Desirable: Good knowledge of Lower Dir community and culture.
Information for applicants:
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for tests and interviews. MSF reserves the right to reject individual applications or cancel the whole of the recruitment process without notice.
- If you are contacted for tests, we will require also the following documents: motivation letter, copy of your diploma, copy of your PMDC card and copy of your work certificates.
- Selected candidates must be able to provide a NOC from the relevant DHQ and MS before getting a work contract issued.
Operation Resposibilities, Medical Doctor, Gynecology, Obstetrics,