Cook: Prepare meals for MSF staff, according to hygiene standards and security rules, in order to ensure their nutritional needs.
Cleaner: Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
As a cook:
• Carry out the preparation of meals for staff
• Follow at all times all hygiene standards and security rules.
• Control stock of food in order to ask for anything needed on time, prepare shopping list and make purchases if required.
• Ensure meals are served on time.
• If applicable, set table before every meal and clean it up after each meal.
• Ensure cleanliness of all facilities, utensils and equipment.
• Ensure the provision of drinkable water during the day and when you leave: cleaning and filling the water tank
• Look after all equipment provided.
• Keep an inventory of MSF kitchen utensils and equipment, i.e. plates, glasses, cutlery, cookware, etc., and ensure its integrity.
• Report all important information (lost, robbery, damages, deterioration, incident, etc.) to supervisor
As a cleaner:
• Clean office rooms in MSF office.
• Do the laundry, iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
• Sweep and mop the floors.
• Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
• Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
• Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
MSF Section/Context-Specific Accountabilities
As a cook:
As a cleaner: Take into account the advices of house tenants regarding the quality of housekeeping
Teamwork, Stress Management, Flexibility, Commitment,